MCENTIRE JOINT NATIONAL GUARD BASE, S.C. --
List of Best Foods to Boost Your Immune System
Red bell peppers
Turmeric Sauteed Greens (serves 4-6)
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 2-inch piece fresh turmeric
• 2 bunches kale, spinach, or swiss chard, thinly sliced
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 2 tablespoons water
1. Heat oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and turmeric and saute for 30 seconds.
3. Add kale and salt and saute for 1 minute.
4. Add water to the pan and cook stirring until the greens are just wilted and serve.
Hamstring stretch while lying down (with a towel)
1. Lie on the ground with both legs bent.
2. Fold the towel across the ball of your left foot, and hold the strap with both hands.
3. Gently pull the strap and extend your left leg upward. The sole of your left foot should be facing the ceiling.
4. Hold the position for about 10 to 15 seconds.
5. Put your left leg down and repeat the steps with the strap on the ball of your right foot.